2019 - Watch this space for up and coming gigs -
- August 3rd - Staveley Folk Festival 7:30 - 11:00pm - Looking forward in performing 2 exciting sets with the Phantom Voices at the Halkshead Brewery in Staveley, Kendal✌️😉
- July 14th - Sailortown Fest - Acoustic set from 2:00 - 4:00pm The North Euston Fleetwood
- May 18th - Trinity Folk Fest, Guildford - we're all looking forward to this one
- Daz Rice - London Solo Gigs - May 15th George IV, Chiswick - May 16th Distillers, Hammersmith
- March 15th - Banter + Phantom Voices at the waterloo Blackpool
- Febuary 2nd - St.Annes Folk Club - full on acoustic gig - looking forward to this!
- January 20th - Celtic Connections, Danny Kyle open stage (last minute booking)
- January 13th - Sailortown - Another afternoon acoustic gig at the North Euston Fleetwood.
- November 18th - Afternoon Acoustic gig at our local bar The Steamer 2:00pm till 4:00 pm - should be a chilled afternoon.
- June 22nd - Kenlis Arms Garstang, looking forward in playing back at this great venue, there's food served throughout the day, free overnight camping, doors open 7:30 with a £5 entrance fee.
- May 13th Sailortown fest - The North Euston Fleetwood.
- April 21st - Mickleton Live RnB - NOW SOLD OUT . A voluntary-run music club drawing audiences from Teesdale - and across the North East and further afield - to Mickleton Village Hall for great Live music!
- April 14th - ALBUM LAUNCH! we're excited and privileged to be playing at the amazing Victoria Hall in Settle. This is the oldest Music Hall in the world dating back to 1853! It's hard to imagine how many performers have graced this stage and we invite you to come and join us for the first performance of our complete new album and celebrate this wonderful venue.
- March 30th - The Blind Pig in Sowerby Bridge is an eclectic Live Music venue and speakeasy style bar.
- NOVEMBER 11th - Phantom Voices at Shoulder of Mutton at Hebden Bridge will be one to look out for!
- NOVEMBER 3rd - Phantom Voices at the Apothecary Bar and Lounge function room, performing a handful of new song too.
- OCTOBER 9th - 15th Phantom Voices have been invited to play at this years Costa-del-Folk Festival Portugal. It's an amazing festival with great artists in a beautiful and sunny setting. Check out their website for more details - we hope you can join us for what will be an amazing week.
- SEPTEMBER 15th - Jo & Daz (Byrne & Rice) are guesting for the talented guitarist Jon gomm, they'll be kicking off at 8:15 - doors 7:30 - purchase your ticket and get in early to avoid disappointment👊
- SEPTEMBER 9th - Daz will be performing a mix of songs with his boys at the final Langdale Charity Folk Festival - running from the 8th - 10th September, There's some fantastic acts performing including our Jo and Mike from the PV's - This is one not to be missed! It's been a pleasure and a Joy supporting this wonderful Festival over the years and will be greatly missed - Hats off the Dave & Maureen✌️
- SEPTEMBER 3rd - Phantom Voices knocking out a full set at this years Fylde folk & blues festival
- JULY 22nd takes us to the the Moorings bar at sowerby bridge on the edge of the canal performing 2 x 45mins sets, 9:00pm start!